1. My plans this summer include knitting as much as humanly possible, going on picnics with my family, and taking a trip to Disneyland for my son's 8th birthday.
2. The best summer I ever had was spent in San Diego at my grandparents filled with lifeguard camp, church picnics, chasing bunnies on the golf course, and sewing.
3. Summer is hot and a good excuse to stay up late.
4. My favorite summer food is BBQ chicken.
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with pineapple juice.
6. My summer uniform consists of shorts, skirts, tanks, dresses, and sandals.
7. The best thing about summer is my birthday, the 4th of July, and lots of sunlight.