1. I am currently obsessed with coral and 1940s style blouses.
2. Today I am hopeful because, I had a job interview to be a part time instructional aide at an arts based charter high school in the special education department and I would be thrilled if they decide to work around my limited schedule and grant me this amazing opportunity.
3. The age I am is 30 and the age I feel is either 18 or 60, I never feel my own age. Most days I feel like a child and never want to grow up but my sense of responsibility and patience is more like a much older woman(it helps that I talk like my grandma "oh my goodness").
4. My favorite place is the California coast, no contest (yes, I've been to Hawaii). My bed is pretty nice too.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is marine biology homework, and by homework I mean study several hours a day in order to get a C on the quiz every friday ( the last two quizzes were definitely not C's). The funny thing is that I LOVE the ocean and everything to do with it. My teacher is AWESOME and has actually taken an interest in me (rare). I even wanted to be a Marine Biologist when I was 12, but honestly this is the hardest class I have ever taken!
6. The thing I love most about my home is well, nothing. I'll be honest and say that I do not like my apartment and I'd like to think that my home is still waiting for me to find it. I'm rather cynical for saying that I will never own a home, but that is certainly how I feel. However, my true home is my family and I am more than grateful to have a roof over my head at all and appreciate the shelter it provides me on a daily basis .